Hand formed Ceramic Vessel with hand painted finish | 18cm (7 ") tall
This hand made ceramic vessel is perfect for holding some beautiful flower stems or will look equally as elegant standing proudly on your shelf as a decorative feature.
It has been hand made from grainy white stoneware clay and left naturally raw on the exterior to show off the speckle textural finish. The vessel has been finished with a hand painted illustration and is glazed on the inside so that it can be used as a vase.
This is a hand made, unique and one-of-a kind piece, therefore there will be subtle variations in appearance, reflective of hand made pieces.
Hand made with love in Australia.
• Measures: 18cm (7") tall by 9cm (3.5inch) wide at the base and 8cm (3.1") wide at the top opening.
• Made from ceramic and fired to stoneware temperature.
• Glazed with food safe glaze on the interior
• To ensure it's longevity it's recommended that you hand wash only
• Avoid exposing to extreme changes in temperature (thermal shock)
1-2 business days
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.