Hand painted Oblong Ceramic Decorator Dish with contrast handles.
This unique dish is a stand out piece that can be used to hold trinkets or jewellery, as a pretty serving dish or simply to display as a feature decorator piece in your home.
It has been hand made from white textured clay with a subtle speckle and has been hand painted with a contemporary design. It features decorative contrast black handles on either side to really make the piece stand out.
Each ceramic piece is hand made and unique, therefore there will be subtle variations in appearance reflective of hand made pieces.
Hand made in Australia.
• Measures: 14cm (5.5") wide x 26.5cm (10.5") long x 2.5cm (1inch) deep.
• Made from ceramic and fired to stoneware temperature.
• Hand painted with underglaze and finished with a clear, matte glaze.
• Food Safe glaze used
• As this item is hand made it's recommended that you hand wash only to preserve it's longevity
• Do not expose to thermal shock - extreme changes in temperature
1-2 business days
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.